Monday, October 16, 2017

Manly Mondays

On Thursdays I set up at a bakery near my home and do Coffee and a Card.  This week we will be using the stamp set Feather Together.  This is one of the cards we will be doing.  



Starting with a base of Dapper Denim Cardstock I layered a piece of Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Paper measuring 1" x 4".  On Whisper White Cardstock measuring 3" x 4 1/2" with Dapper Denim Classic Ink one of the feathers was stamped 5 times.  The Happy Birthday sentiment was added using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  Before adhering this to the card I took a new pencil and dabbed the eraser part directly into the Dapper Denim Ink Pad and added "circles" to the base to give it some texture.  Rather pleased with the effect.  

To purchase any of the product used above please go directly to my store here (Canada only).  I'll send you a little gift for doing so.  

Drop me a line when you are able to join on Thursdays from 1:30 to 3:30 and I'll make sure that there is a seat available for you. 

Until Next Time ! 

No comments: