Thursday, September 14, 2017

Throwback Thursdays

Welcome to my Throwback Thursdays.  I'm excited to bring these ideas to you so that you may gather ideas on retired Stampin' Up! products.  Almost Amethyst is one of my all time favorite Stampin' Up! colors.  And, yes, when it retired I made sure I had plenty on hand.  

The base of this card and designer paper is Almost Amethyst.  



Using the Painted Petals Clear Mount Stamp Set, which I won at a Stampin' Up! demonstrator only event, I stamped the stems with Olive Green.  The flowers were on the same stamp.  Wanting a different effect I cut the stamp in two. Using Almost Amethyst Classic Ink I stamped it off once, doing this 5 times to the top of the stems.  With the other part of the flower stamp I simply inked it with Almost Amethyst and stamped over the lighter version. 

The Happy Birthday stamp is from Perfectly Penned using Basic Black Ink.  

Until Next Time 



No comments: