Monday, September 11, 2017

Manly Mondays - Happy Birthday

I was in need of a Manly Birthday Card recently and it gave me enough encouragement to get back to posting Manly Mondays.  Ideas came flooding and I thought I would start with this rather simple card. 


When I fist saw the new In-Color Lemon Lime Twist I thought WOW that is bright!!  I tend to shy away from bright colors.  Once I saw it paired up with Basic Black I liked it. Which is how this idea came to be.  

The base is Lemon Lime Twist.  On a piece of Basic Black, the Happy Birthday Thinlit was die cut at an angle.  Added 3 rhinestones in the corner, who says men don't like bling, and punched a balloon in the corner.  Quick card and really easy to assemble. 

Hope this gave you an idea to use this color combination. 

Until next time! 


No comments: