Friday, September 20, 2013

Freestyle Fridays

It's Friday once again and I'm up this week.  I wanted to mix it up a bit so I decided to go with a lot of layering since I don't often do it.

 
The base is Midnight Muse following by some Rich Razzleberry Designer Paper.  The next layer is Midnight Muse ran through the Big Shot with the Cloudy Day embossing folder.  The sentiment from the Hostess set Simply Sketched was stamped with black ink on Naturals White Card Stock layered with Rich Razzleberry. 
 
The  birds from Serene Silhouettes was stamped in black and to fill space out a bit more I stamped only the branches in the bottom right hand corner.  A little bling in the top left and layered all that on Midnight Muse and Rich Razzleberry. 
 
I'm planning on give this Thank You card to a guy.  Think he'll like it??
 
********REGINA'S MISSION********
 
Regina your mission this week will be to layer with as many pieces as you like with a minimum of  3 layers.  You can use all the same color, like maybe all white, or use 2 colors or even 3.  Whatever you decide to choose I just know it will be spectacular.
 
See Ya Next Week!

No comments: