Friday, June 7, 2013

Freestyle Fridays

Every time that Regina sends me a sneak of her completed mission I am always in awe with what she can come up with.  This week is no exception.

 
Her mission was to use glitter on any kind of project.  She really outdid herself with this one.  Have a look at her post here to see for yourself with an amusing tale on her use of the shiny stuff.  Make sure to leave a little comment please.  She'd love to hear from you and perhaps let her know your tale of using glitter.
 
See Ya Next Week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice.

Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
I want to read even more things about it!

Feel free to surf to my page Buy Luminique ()