Monday, April 26, 2010

Manly Mondays Week #7

I'm super late posting this week. The lighting that I usually use has decided to take a holiday.  Hopefully you can see this card clearly. There's not much to it I'm afraid.


I stamped the old gent from Golden Oldies in Black Staz-On and two more times on two different pieces of scrap designer paper.  Cut the shirt out and glued to the stamped imaged.  Did the same for the shorts.  The sentiment is made from the Oval Die ran through the Big Shot. The larger Oval is Night of Navy. The actual sentiment is computer generated. I believe the card base to be Speckle something or other.  I'm going through my supplies to prepare for a Garage Sale and unfortunately didn't have this paper labeled. Hopefully some of you will get a kick out of this card :)

The shedding has stopped somewhat but not before Wesley had a major grooming on Saturday.  Oh my, Debbie (world's best groomer!!) sure got a lot of hair off of him.  I was horrified at the amount.  She explained that it was "blowing off his coat" and there was nothing much I could do about it.  Here he is resting after his "spa treatment".  I'm sure if he could talk he would call it something else.


And what's a post without Frankii.  Caught him taking a nap, in his own bed for once :)



They are looking more alike everyday.  Next time I'll show a picture of them watching some geese that came for a visit next door.

A La Prochaine!!

No comments: