Monday, April 5, 2010

Manly Mondays - Week #4

So your guy is sick and you want to try and make him feel a little better and cheer him up.  Why not make him something like this

IF YOU WOULD LIKE ONE OF THESE LEAVE A COMMENT, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I MAY CONTACT YOU TO GET YOUR MAILING ADDRESS. I'LL MAKE A DRAW FROM THE COMMENTS SATURDAY MORNING AND ANNOUNCE THE WINNER(S) THEN. I HAVE MORE THAN ONE READY TO GO!


The images are from a retired set called Happy Healing. Last seen in the 2003-2004 Catalog.  I used the Black Marker to "ink up" the OUCH! since that particular stamp has a band-aid on it and I wanted to use a real one.  The band-aids are the smallest ones that come in a variety box that no one seems to be able to use.  The base of the card is Creamy Caramel since it matched the color of the band-aid best.




On the inside I simply stamped the sentiment from Sincere Salutations, this set is still available.

Simple yet effective don't you think??

A la prochaine!

4 comments:

Carey said...

Oh isn't this cute. I would love to win this. I have really enjoyed your Manly Mondays since you started it.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy
pedstamper at sbc global dot net

Anonymous said...

Oh Julie, that is so cute! Using the band-aid as an embellishment is brilliant.
Sue Rapin

Carri said...

This card is sooo sweet I have seen this stamp before, but I love the way you have used it. (cute adding the bandaid)

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

you really make me want this stamp now he he
this is a great man card Julie
You hit a home run with this one buddy
Well done!