Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Mother's Day Challenge for Paper Garden

I was approached a few weeks ago from Paper Garden to enter a Mother's Day Challenge.  What an honor!!  I was sent some very gorgeous paper to work with.  Please vote for me here.  Please be sure to submit under "vote for your fav" to click on Designed With YOU in Mind.  All votes will be truly appreciated.  Below is my entry and the details.

 
Paper:  Essie Pearlized White and Stardream Kunzite from Paper Garden 
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes from Stampin' Up and Timeless Amour from Heartfelt Creations
Ink: Stampin' Up Archival Basic Gray
Die: Spellbinders Filegree Vase 
Other: the flowers are from a dollar store that I felt really match the beautiful Stardream Kinzite
 
Thank you www.paper-garden.ca for the opportunity. 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Julie, this is gorgeous! What a beautiful card!

Hugs,
Kelly

Marilyn said...

Fabulous card and I love, love, love the way you have the flowers spilling out of the vase. Very clever.