Friday, July 19, 2013

Freestyle Fridays - At Convention

Happy Friday to you!  I'm coming to you live from Salt Lake City.  First things first.  Regina has completed yet another successful mission and by the looks of the sneak below she succeeded in "shining" out a male card.

 
To get the full story and supplies to create this awesome color combination head on over to Regina's blog post here
 
For the first time ever I'm at the Stampin' Up Demonstrator Convention in Salt Lake City.  It is crazy with very passionate women and a few men here and there sharing what they love. 
 
We managed to have our picture taken by a Stampin' Up staff member.  I think he did a really good job considering I am not photogenic. 
 
 
The lady on my left, held up by a bamboo stick, is Regina who was not able to attend.  We are taking her everywhere and getting her into all sorts of trouble.  Mind you, she really doesn't need our help much with that.  The lady on my right is my roomie and dear friend Jacoline.  We are having a lot of fun and meeting all sorts of new people and talent.  I'll be posting more pictures soon so stay tune for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card. I wondered what to do with this set after purchasing it with my free credits.

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com said...

I'm having the best time (stuck on bamboo) at convention! I apologize if my antics are similar to those of an unsupervised teenager, but . . . I just can't help myself. Thanks for taking me out of town with you!