Monday, September 27, 2010

Manly Monday Week #23

The idea for this card came to me in two ways 1- by looking outside the kitchen window, the trees are changing colors which made me decide on Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Very Vanilla; 2- my friend Ian sent me some amazing photos of animals and my favorite was this lion. No pun intended here - Ian is a fellow Lions Club Member. Made me think of Frankii after he comes home from spending the day with his Girlfriend.


I started by printing the photo on Very Vanilla.  The base is More Mustard followed by a layer of Cajun Craze ran through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  I stamped the sentiment from the Level 3 Hostess Set Occasional Quotes on More Mustard with Cajun Craze Classic Ink. And that's it, that's all for the front.

On the inside:

I added a strip of Cajun Craze, once again from the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and hand wrote with the Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Marker. It doesn't really get any easier than that.

I'm holding a World Card Making Day event this Saturday - October 2, 2010. Should you be in the Edmonton, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Devon or Leduc area drop me an email and I'll send you invite. Would love to have you!

A La Prochaine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice looking card Julie. Not sure of the pink inside for manly LOL

Betty