Sunday, July 12, 2009

Orange Bread

I have two creations for you this week. The first one was made for the fabulous Robbi of Arlen's Artisan Breads at the local Farmers Market. The kind hearted Robbi (wave to Robbi) gave me one of her marvellous Orange Breads. It was delicious! I made her this card using the scratch and sniff technique using a small amount of orange Kool-Aid and clear embossing powder. For the inside I simply stamped a few oranges on Whisper White cardstock.











































For the second card I used the new Level 2 Hostess stamp set, Wings of Friendship,

Cardstock: Rose Red, Basic Black, Old Olive
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Cord (Retired) and a small butterfly charm (non SU)














































Have a fabulous creative week!

No comments: